Website Hosting and Facilities Management
We securely and effectively host your websites and online applications in our local, purpose-built data centre.
The internet is propelling businesses into a new model of online communication with partners and customers. It goes without saying you require high availability for your business-critical systems. You need high speed network services, highly skilled engineering and implementation services, support utilities and technology management services. And, of course, somewhere where you can host your solutions and not have to worry about them.
What are the benefits of using a hosting provider?
The high level of investment required to provide these services in-house is significant. Often it results in poorly implemented solutions and a failure to deliver the requirements.
By taking advantage of Intergen’s hosting offerings, you:
- Receive economies of scale for processing power, scalability, availability, network bandwidth and security
- Avoid reliance on already overburdened or underskilled internal resources
- Deploy solutions more quickly
- Stay up-to-date with hardware and software
- Predict and spread out costs
- Have help and expertise on hand whenever you need it
What are your internet hosting options?
We can tailor solutions to meet your organisation’s needs, because no two organisations are the same. Our ‘Powered by Intergen Online’ offerings allow you to take advantage of a range of online infrastructure and software solutions, such as:
- Shared Hosting. Shared across multiple customers, delivering economies of scale
- Dedicated Hosting. For organisations that need high performance and control in their own environment
- Cloud Computing. We develop and integrate solutions using online technologies like Microsoft Azure, as part of our cloud services offerings
- Software + Services. We develop and resell S+S solutions, such as Microsoft Exchange Online and Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Co-location Services. For organisations that need geographic diversity or to service other markets
What assurances do we give you?
Intergen’s Data Centre was purpose-built to deliver the specialist services required for hosting and supporting your internet-based solutions. When you entrust us with your hosting requirements, you get:
- A dedicated team with strong commitment to service levels, and timely, effective service
- Scalability options to cater for peaks and troughs of demand
- The flexibility to meet your unique requirements
- Industry standard security standards
- On-call engineers and a 24-hour monitoring and call logging service
- Back-up and disaster recovery service options
About Intergen’s Data Centre
Our Data Centre offers the following high level features:
- High capacity and physically diverse internet connectivity, with redundant upstream data providers (ISPs)
- Redundant UPS protection with separate power feeds across each rack so that each server power supply has a separate power feed
- Redundant border router and intruder protection systems
- Standby diesel generation to ensure continuity of electrical supply
- Biometric access control for optimal physical security
- Seismic protection
- HVAC climate control
- VESDA fire detection
- Microsoft Windows systems update management
Complementing these features are the additional management services:
- Proactive server, application and network management
- Database administration
- On-call engineers (24 x 7)
- Service desk and service management
- Shared or dedicated environments
- Intruder detection and prevention
Our commitment to sustainability
As a leader in the technology marketplace, we recognise the need to act responsibly in the areas of social, environmental and economic sustainability. At a corporate level, our strategy is to be consistent with the United Nations’ definition of industry sustainability: “Development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”