To get real value from your investment, you need a first rate solution that’s fit for purpose. We work with you to ensure we build the best possible solution – one that is robust, future-proof and defect free. Then our Quality Assurance team tests it to prove it is.
We believe that testing alone does not deliver quality. Quality solutions come from quality processes. We follow best practices and our methodology is one of continuous improvement.
We have a commitment to you to get it right.
We have a team of Quality Assurance analysts who are full-time software testing professionals with either ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) or ISEB (Information Systems Examination Board) certifications.
Quality Assurance is not just about reducing risk; it’s about increasing control.
Software testing – how does it work?
- We develop a test plan that outlines the approach we’ll take. We’ll have a good handle on the technical risks, but your input will be just as critical to ensure we’ve caught the important business risks.
- We prioritise the tests to make sure the most crucial are assessed early and re-test key functions before every release.
- We use a variety of techniques, from formal analysis to more agile and exploratory approaches.
- We start testing early. This gives us – and you – a chance to focus attention on areas that need it.
- We have an open book policy, and share results freely.
What else do we offer you?
- E-Government Compliance testing
- Performance testing
- User Acceptance testing management
- Usability testing
- Test automation